heesonomics is a cheesy original card game that incorporates strategic set collecting, memory, and hand management to control and manipulate the supply and demand of various types of cheese from dairy markets throughout Europe. This edition features France, Germany, Italy, The Netherlands and Scandinavia.
Churn the right colors or animal types of cheese from opponents' hands to seize the supply of cheese!
Produce the market's most demanded colors of cheese to milk the most profit!
Sell the most of each kind of animal cheese to secure end game bonuses and earn the most curd cash by selling different colors of produced cheese at high market prices!
- 100 Cheese Wedge Cards (20 cows, sheep, goats, yaks and reindeer each in 5 colors)
- 120 Curd Cash Bills (20 tens, 40 fives, 60 ones)
- 25 Market Wedges (Cheese-famous European Countries)
- 5 Turn Summary Cheese Knives (cheddar, Edam, feta, Gouda and parmesan)
- 1 Rule Book (Circular and Accordion Style to fit in the box)
- 1 Cheese Serving Tray
We Also Recommend