FLICK 'EM UP (PLASTIC VERSION)
As dawn breaks, you plant your spurs in the dirt outside the town bank. With a loaded gun in your holster, there’s only one question that needs answering: who are you fighting for? The Sheriff, who fights to protect all that’s good and pure? Or the Cooper Clan, who fight because it’s fun and profitable? They don’t call it the Wild West for nothing.
- Simple, intuitive rules.
- Equal parts dexterity and strategy.
- Ten scenarios offer a variety of ways to play.
- 12 figures
- 12 removable/reversible hats
- 10 cowboy tiles
- 6 buildings
- 1 gallows
- 72 tokens (dynamite, pistols, rifles,etc.)
- 37 other pieces (cactuses, barrels, etc.)
We Also Recommend